Our 2-Year Labour Warranty
You can rest easy knowing we include a two-year labour warranty for the work performed on your project. All work will be done in accordance with provincial and municipal codes and bylaws.
What is covered?
Any labour to correct issues caused by:
- Failure to follow manufacturers installation instructions
- Failure to follow provincial or municipal code standards.
Any work that has deteriorated but was installed correctly may be covered at our discretion if we believe the issue could have been prevented at the time of installation.
Materials are covered by the warranties of their respective manufacturers.
What is not covered?
- Failed materials that were installed according to manufacturer instructions unless the manufacturer specifically covers the labour.
- Issues caused by customer misuse.
- Problems caused by a client ignoring a manufacturer's maintenance instructions. We will leave instructions with customers for the proper care and maintenance, but ultimately it is the client's responsibility to locate and follow the manufacturer's directions for the proper care of their product.
- Modification of the work by the customer or any third party.
If something goes wrong, how do I have warranty work done?
Simply call us; we will take care of any work covered by the warranty. We will contact the manufacturers directly for any materials purchased by us. It is the customer's responsibility to deal directly with the manufacturer for any materials they purchase.
How long does it take to have warranty work completed?
We try to complete warranty work as quickly as possible, but we have to balance it with other ongoing work at the time of a claim. We will determine the timeframe for a repair and will be based on:
- The severity of the issue
- The probability of ongoing damage
- Staff availability
- The length of time to complete the work
- The availability of materials